Boot Camp Starts Tomorrow! 6-7:30 pm in the South Cafeteria!
I look forward to meeting you all!
What to bring:
1. I will always have packets for you, so just bring something to write with.
2. Please bring your ID as I will check out books tomorrow.
3. YOUR BRAIN!
4. We will probably be done on Wednesday night, so Thursday will probably not be needed.
5. If you can not attend on a particular night, I will post notes each day on my site. Here is a link to where the notes will be: https://app.box.com/s/h0sc2wtj66xw6timhcxhekl9jbzbda6o
6. Homework? I will give suggested assignments for the next 3 days. These are encouraged but not required, as I will not check these in. This will change when school starts. The assignments will be on the packet and also on the calendar on my web site. http://www.danjonesmathematics.net/bc-calculus-calendar/
7. Calculator. Students will need to purchase a TI-89 Graphing Calculator for the course (not required for Boot Camp) We have been using this calculator for about the past 10+ years and it provides some significant advantages to students in the AP program. In addition, it is the only calculator that I will use for classroom instruction. Students will need to purchase one on their own, if they have not already. Here are a couple of online sources, but local stores also carry them and prices tend to drop as the start of school approaches. If you have financial concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.